Tuesday, May 19, 2015

just a little silliness

Today, I honestly didn't think I was going to get my workout in. I am fighting a cold, and it seems everything in our house wants to break all at once. However, with the motivation from my sisters and friend, I pushed through and got it done. It wasn't my best workout but I gave it everything I had left in me, so I feel pretty accomplished.
 
            *On a side note, tomorrow I am going to the circus .*

So this weekend I am making a mint truffle dessert for a memorial day picnic. It wont be healthy but it will be delicious. I will post the recipe on here, it will be gluten free and hopefully egg free if I can make it work. I haven't had much luck baking without eggs, but I am determined to find a way.


                       ♥live life happy and healthy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment